Saturday, February 14, 2015

Chocolate Raspberry Martini, my homemade Chocolate Vodka with various Chocolate Martini recipes and my namesake Terry Tini recipe

I have a few favorite drink recipes. I had a drink created for me at our favorite restaurant in town. They created it for my Birthday. I re posted here. But, I also happen to like recipes that are made with Chocolate and Raspberry. It's one of my favorite flavor combinations.

Here's a great Martini recipe:

1 oz. Raspberry Vodka
1 oz. Dark Creme de Cacao
1 oz. Half and Half
1/2 oz. Tia Maria

Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a Martini glass.



Here's my namesake Cocktail!

Terry Tini:

Since I blogged about the Best of the Best Restaurant in Grapevine, I have to share the cocktail that Tolbert's created for one of my Birthdays.

The TerryTini

I love this cocktail. I hope you try it!

2 ounces of Stoli Vanilla Vodka
1 ounce of Midori
1 ounce of Pineapple Juice
1/2 ounce of Roses Lime Juice
Lime slices for garnish

I prefer mine shaken, not stirred, over ice and served straight up in a Martini glass, garnished with a slice of lime.

Thanks again to Kathleen, Paul and the entire crew at Tolbert's Restaurant in downtown Grapevine, Texas!

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


I've made Cherry and Apricot Liqueur and I drink Martinis.
Our favorite restaurant in Grapevine, Texas created the Terry Tini for me years ago for my birthday.
This year I'm experimenting with Chocolate Vodka.
About 5 days ago I put 2 (141g.) boxes of Hershey's Whoppers, in a 1 quart bottle. Fill with Vodka!


Put the lid on it and shake vigorously.
Shake the bottle every day. (so far it's been 7 days)
The Whoppers will start to dissolve.
I'm not sure yet if they will dissolve completely, but I'll update the process on the blog.


I have some recipes for cocktails made with the chocolate vodka that I'll post as soon as I'm happy with the results.
At the end I'll edit this post with the results and the recipes.

More to come!

I left the bottle sitting for 10 days. I shook it every day. After ten days it was complete. I strained it and placed it back in the bottle. I keep it in the refrigerator.
It's delicious.


Mint Chocolate Martini:
3 oz. Chocolate Vodka
1.5 oz. Creme de Menthe
1.5 oz. Creme de Cocoa
Pour over ice in a cocktail shaker , shake and strain into a Martini glass.

White Chocolate Martini:
1 oz. Chocolate Vodka
1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
1/2 oz. White Creme de Cocoa
1 oz. Half and Half
Pour over ice in a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a Martini glass.

Chocolate Espresso Martini:
2 oz. Chocolate Vodka
1 oz. Cold Espresso Coffee
1/2 tsp Orange Juice
1 strip of Orange Peel
Pour over ice in a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a Martini glass.

Chocolate Hazelnut Martini:
1.5 oz. Chocolate Vodka
1.5 oz. Creme de Cacao
2.5 oz. Hazelnut non dairy Coffee Creamer
Pour over ice in a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a Martini glass.


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!





This is the finished product!










No comments:

Post a Comment