Friday, November 21, 2014

Apple Fritter Bread from Mom's Pantry Kitchen

Thanks to Mom's Pantry Kitchen for sharing this amazing recipe for Apple Fritter Bread.
Since I was a child, my favorite item at the Donut Shop has been an Apple Fritter.
My Grandmother always made Fried Cakes and they were the only Donut I would eat. To this day, if I go to a Donut Shop, I get plain donuts or, Fried Cakes, as my Grandmother called them.
When my Dad would take me to a Donut Shop, you know they didn't always exist, at least not in my town when I was little. So as soon as the first one opened, I fell in love with the Apple Fritter.
Here's a link to replicate the flavor and texture of the All American Apple Fritter and it's made in a Loaf Pan. It doesn't get much better than this to bring back that childhood memory at the Donut Shop!

http://www.momspantrykitchen.com/apple-fritter-bread.html


Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment